A distinction is made between three different designs.
The cooling of the machine is done with water, this can be used again as needed for heating pools or the like.
The machine is cooled by a fan, but it also heats the ambient air. However, has a lower water consumption.
Here we are talking about two devices. The actual snow shower is connected via pipes to an outdoor unit. This, in turn, provides cooling for the machine. The outdoor unit releases the generated heat to the outside air. There is no additional heating of the interior and no cooling water is required. However, a piping system must be installed between the indoor and outdoor unit.
- for cooling down after heat treatments in the spa & wellness area
- for medical applications and therapies
- as an attraction and highlight
- for test and material testing
- Sales promotion at POI / POS